photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Friday, June 19, 2009

*Okay so I tried to post yesterday (yes, I still would have been a day late), but my internet wouldn't allow me to upload pictures.

So we had a great time at home in WA visiting family and friends. McKenzie grated from HS and all but Austin from our family were able to attend. This is the best picture we got of the family with Joe smiling.
Us with the graduate

What was the first thing this graduate did after receiving his diploma?
Slide down the railing.


Michael really enjoyed Grandma's strawberries from her garden.

I mean REALLY enjoyed them!
I tried to feeding Michael some store bought strawberries and he refused to eat them. I guess no strawberries are like Grandma's strawberries.

Check out what I caught above Michael's head!

We really enjoyed the weather while we were there. The mornings were cool and it was so refreshing. The first morning Michael hadn't adjusted to the time yet and woke up at 5am. I decided we should go for a walk so he wouldn't wake anyone up. We visited the cows down the road and Michael thought that was pretty fun. Michael did adjust himself to the time soon after. He even adjusted back to our time pretty quickly once we got home.
We were the ones who had a hard time adjusting back. We stayed up too late there so it made it really hard for us. The humidity sure gave us a warm welcome back home. We stepped out of the airport and we felt like we were stepping into a sauna! I miss you already WA! This is one thing I do not look forward to in GA. I've only been there during the cooler months. We can't wait to see all of Joe's family though. Only a few more weeks!

*If you'd like to see more pictures I posted them on Facebook.

5 comments:

Janet said...

Looks like you had a great time!!! Loved the pictures of Michael eating the yummy strawberries :)! Love the family picture too, everyone looks great.

Dani W said...

How fun! I miss being home... good times. Hey at least he chose the railing instead of the stairs like emily did. The thing I remember about graduation is grabbing my "diploma" and doing my happy dance! I was just excited to be outta there... now I wish I could be back.

The Mom Tobler said...

Fun reunion...good family picture. Makes us miss everyone.

Jan

Bethany said...

I miss the TC too. Just thinking about waking up in the "crisp" morning and walking down the road..passing by cows..and the sounds of birds. That is home. Plus family and friends surrounding you.

Ashleigh said...

I LOVE your shirt! It is so cute. You are just adorable. I want to be as thin as you. I love seeing the pictures. I miss you guys so much. I cant believe McKenzie has graduated. I have always loved that kid. He is so much fun.