Do you remember this post? I promised to post pictures of our updated living room. Well I'm finally getting around to it. One of the reasons why I waited so long was that we (Joe would say I) couldn't decide if we were going to repaint. So we haven't, but honestly we still could. Here are the pictures I promised... only problem is we need more color in them!!!
The organization of the toys! Too bad the wall this sits against is still blank! That needs to go on our to do list!
I love what curtains added to our room. Our circle iron piece is loved by both of us.
Our entertainment center that we waited an extra month to get because it was so popular.
Love it! It just needs to be decorated a little better.
Of course what post would be complete without Michael.
This is Michael's chair. We bought it for camping but it has a permanent place in our living room. He didn't want to sit in it and smile for me. You see when he is told to sit in his chair he gets to watch his favorite show, My Friends Tigger & Pooh. He was upset that the tv wasn't coming on. (the red blotches on his legs is his eczema flaring up).

8 comments:
Cute Kelsey. Love that he loves flags. Woo Hoo...
Your living room looks nice Kels. Pretty furniture. BIG Michael!! Stop growing up! I can't believe it! I can't wait to hear his little voice in person in a few weeks. :)
It looks great--I love your entertainment center. Michael is so cute!
It looks great!!! I love the last picture of michael... lol... he looks very content with that flag in his hand!
Very nice!! Love the curtains especially!!
Cute little flag-waving Michael. I've got a CD of American songs that Ty LOVED at that age. I'll have to burn it and give you a copy, then he can march all over the house waving his flag.
Your living room looks great! Love the entertainment center; I've been thinking about investing in one myself. So nice to see a young child so patriotic! He is just so dang cute:)
What a little character. Love your furniture. You are brave to pick such a light color with a little boy running around! Mom
Cute house. Maybe I should come see it someday! :)
Post a Comment