photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Bachelorette & Dessert


I am a huge fan of The Bachelorette and The Bachelor. Despite the shock of Jason's actions I WILL be watching the Bachelorette this season. Jillian sure had a wide range of men to choose from last night. Don't you think? Actually I was quite surprised by the fact that so many of them were from Texas! Yee haw! Y'all!

I can't believe that she kept Brian who was calling her "hot hottub lady" or whatever it was that he said. I thought that was stupid of him and it seemed like he saw her as more of an object than a woman with feelings. He does not have my vote! Maybe I'm going a little to far with this?

It's hard to remember them all but the ones who would get my vote so far- in random order are... Juan, Kypton & Sasha. Cute, cute & cute. Oh of course I think they are sweet too.

Who gets your vote?

In honor of another season starting I had to make a yummy dessert.
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Dream Bars were the perfect choice!Picture via Betty Crocker
Be careful not to eat the whole pan yourself! Trust me you just might want to, until you read the calorie intake. The whole pan would be over 7000 calories! But they are oh so yummy!

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

why!! why kelsey..would you ever post something with that many calories on your blog? You do realize that I am going to have to make it now dont you? That looks so good. I didnt watch the bachelorette, I didnt know it was even starting. Oh well... maybe I can watch it online.

Em and Ms said...

I never watched the whole thing until last season, but you better believe I was watching last night! I really like Jillian and I agree, I can't believe she kept Brian. So immature. My favorites were Jake (the pilot) and Kypton.