photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Name that character

This is just for fun to see if you can guess what TV or Movie Character Michael resembles in these pictures. Remember this is based off my opinion. :)


#1
(the pants are a clue, not the toy)

#2
(yes the messy face is important)


#3
(Aunt Shelby came up with this one,
if you can find her comment from the original post of this picture)


Another clue I'll leave you... #'s 1 & 2 are movie characters and #3 is a TV character.
Happy guessing & good luck! Just leave a comment with your answers.
I'll post the answers Monday.



6 comments:

NaDell said...

Let's see....#1 Nacho Libre?
I don't know about #2, but is #3 the Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin?
Cute.

Shelby said...

Nadell totally got #1 right, I was going to say a half naked Santa Claus?? Ha! I know that's wrong. #2 is hard, need another clue. And #3, that pic still cracks me up! But I won't give the answer away!

Debie Spurgeon said...

I don't know about 1 and 2, but I agree that #3 is Steve.

Anonymous said...

McKenzie got #2 right off the bat. I was surprised he didn't get the first one. Maybe it was because he was this character for Halloween this year. Stacia did the make-up and it was pretty awesome. Anyway, Michael looks cute and growing. Can't wait to see him. Mom

jamiegilson said...

I had no idea. Seeing the comments, Nacho Libre sounds good and so does Steve, or maybe it could be Indiana Jones, but then again you said TV character and Steve sounds perfect. #2 could be Cookie Monster? but you said movie character. Boy, I'm not very good at this game. I'm looking forward to tomorrows results.

Bethany said...

I don't know TV people very much. Unless it is Hannah Montana and she wears alot of stars and purple. I guess that comes with having 2 girls.