photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Waiting for toast



*If the video stops on you just scoot the bar over a tad and it'll keep going.

I had a request a while back from my sister to record Michael waiting for his toast. I had told her that he'd start blowing when I got the toaster out of the cupboard. Smart boy. He doesn't do it anymore but thought I'd still share his morning breakfast with you all. He's very good at saying please (pease) when he wants something. Thank you (tae tu) usually follows. Joe gets all the credit for that. About 55 seconds in he's doing Pat-A-Cake and then says a mix between all gone and all done. He's usually pretty good about sounding like a truck/car/bus and train. I'll have to catch it later. If you listen carefully, right after I give him the toast, he says tae tu. When he pulls out his bib he's looking for a crumb from his toast. Whenever he's done eating and I get him down he has to see what his bib has in it. He then has to eat whatever he's found. He's such a good eater, messy but good.

9 comments:

Shelby said...

What a sweet boy! He's learning so quickly. I heard/saw him blow on his toast after you asked him if it was hot. Good job on saying please and thank you Michael!
Can't wait to see you, Tia Shelby

Janet said...

I am going to video Violet watching Micheal, and post it tonight. He is so cute!!

Sally F said...

He's so dang cute. I just love that age!

Em and Ms said...

It's so fun to hear him talking and responding to you! Madelyn could understand him--she kept responding, and when he was saying Yay she started clapping. That roar was awesome!

Debie Spurgeon said...

What a smart boy, and so cute too!!

Anonymous said...

That boy sure does love to eat. Glad he is learning good manners. Such a chatterbox . I like how he told you thank-you four times, hoping it would help him get his toast faster. Love, Mom

Bethany said...

Wow! How old is he? that is great . I love the bear...so much growl to it. And he is a chatterbox and his words are so good! How fun. I bet you have a blast with him.

Gary R said...

LOL - Everyone thinks this is cute? Well it is AFTER he gets his toast. Before he gets the toast its like Mommy's morning torture contest. Just give me the toast mOm and stops asking all the silly questions. Geesh.

Shelby said...

I could just watch this video over and over...he's just too adorable!