I love that sweet smile, did he get a hair cut or is he just getting bigger? it seems like they change even in the time when we lay tham down at night to picking them up in the morning. He gets more handsome everyday! ;-) Thanks for the update, I love hearing about your life, even on the not so adventurous days!!
13 comments:
Who couldn't smile with that cheese grinning at you?
what a cutie. He is looking so grown up in these pictures!
Wow... I am with Nikki I cannot believe how big he has gotten... crazy how grown up he is beginning to look.
I love that sweet smile, did he get a hair cut or is he just getting bigger? it seems like they change even in the time when we lay tham down at night to picking them up in the morning. He gets more handsome everyday! ;-) Thanks for the update, I love hearing about your life, even on the not so adventurous days!!
Cheeeeeese....oh. my. goodness. I cannot believe how old he looks!!! In the 2nd pic, he looks like he's doing the Hulk, just like his mama! ha!
His smile could save the world I think....
How adorable is he!! I love that huge smile! What a cutie! And his hair cut looks great!
lol
Looks like he has gotten another haircut (or Mom used a lot of dippty doo).
Wow, he is looking so much older now!! What a cutie love the smile :)
Did he just learn to say cheese before you take a picture? Purfect, a smile in every picture.
Look at that grin!! he is SO stinkin' cute.
i love those first ones.. they made me laugh. What a cute little guy you got there. The last one is super cute too.
Post a Comment