photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Friday, March 13, 2009

Randomness

It's 11:40 AM. It's dark and wet outside. Not a typical day in SA. Michael was super cranky this morning due to a molar coming in. I medicated him and put him down for an early nap. I don't want to get ready for the day or even leave the house.

Most of this week Joe's been home from work. He had another RDF procedure (for one of his herniated discs) and was given quarters for a few days. He was sore but still wanted to get out of the house. We decided to go check out the newly opened Target near our house. We ended up finding something to organize Michael's toys downstairs, which was MUCH needed! Ross was near by and so we had to see if we could find some good deals. Which we did! We found some curtains and a rod for our living room. It's hard to imagine them not there now that they are up. Our living room is finally coming together. Did I mention we got new couches and an entertainment center? We'd been using my mom's couch for a few years and finally decided we were ready to buy a new set. We love them. I think we might end up repainting our living room once again and maybe leave it this time.

It's supposed to keep raining today and tomorrow here. Bummer, we've had a lot of crapy weekends latley with nice warm weekdays. We've been needing the rain for a long time though and I'm happy that our grass is getting what it needs.

Sorry this is so random. I felt like I needed to update my blog but didn't know what to do.

Pictures to come later of our new living room!

FYI- I no longer update my friend's list of blogs. I haven't for quite a while as I now use google reader. I haven't deleted it since I know some of you (mom & sis) use it to snoop on my friends blogs.

6 comments:

Shelby said...

Yes, I want to see pictures! Of Michael too!

Sally F said...

I didn't know a new Target opened up by you! Where is it? Is it a SuperTarget?

Kelsey said...

Sally it's off FM 78 in Converse. It's not a Super Target, I wish it was though.

Debie Spurgeon said...

Dark rainy days are nice now and again, but not close to spring when sunshine is expected.
Can't wait to see the pics.

Bethany said...

I live in this 300 days of the year. These feelings come quite often. You want some advice? Make yourself do something you don't normally do. If you get out of the norm it usually helps to refocus and enjoy a day...you see what I am saying? Rain really draggs you down...and clouds...and more snow than you can imagine...and coming home from a vacation that was absalute heaven...anyways, you get my point

Anonymous said...

WOW! that is what I love to do when it's raining. It's funny cause as I was reading and I read that Joe wanted to get out quickly in my head I said, "heck I'd be heading over to Target." and then I read that that's where you guys went. I love that store.