
Saturday morning I got Michael dressed and came to find out Joe had picked out a similar outfit for himself. He ended up changing out of it before we ran errands because it was too warm for a sweater. Once we got back home I made him put it back on for pictures. Here's a mini photo shoot. I really need to learn more about my camera and taking portraits. Photo shop would be nice too.
hint hint honey :)

Weeding in between photos

Sorry babe just couldn't resist
hot tush
8 comments:
So cute--I love that last picture!
cute!!
p.s.. Try changing your white balance setting. I don't know how Nikon's work, but you should be able to choose b/w things like "sunny, cloudy, tungsten light, florescent light, manual settings, etc". It looks like all but the top ones were taken in sun and turned out great, so I'm guessing you still had the white balance set for "sun" and took that top photo in the shade/cloudy light, so it didn't get enough light and underexposed. Make sense? :)
Love the stripes. They are 2 peas in a pod.
I LOVE THIS!!! How fun! I love the last picture that is by far the cutest picture ever! lol... but I can see why Joe decided to change. :)
its almost like looking at an optical illusions, all those stipes! Cute boys!
You took some really cute pictures. Do you have a nice camera? I love how they are wearing matching shirts. too cute. My favorite is the last one, and it looks like it was everyone elses fav too!
Father and sons...very precious. And look, it is springy there. I can't even see my grass. Hey, have you ever seen blues clues? Every time I see a striped shirt it reminds me of that.
Love the photos!! So cute that they had the same style tops!!
Post a Comment