
Michael did not appreciate Santa. I sat him down and pick him up immediately (note my arm in pic.). He was terrified. He's not really one to go to anyone. This is what I expected. He enjoyed the rest of our ward Christmas party. All we did was sing and ate goodies at the end. Michael enjoyed mooching off us for treats.
6 comments:
Oh Michael, you will soon learn to love Santa, becuase otherwise no gifts for you ;0)
That kid looks like he is screaming bloody murder! lol I feel sorry for Santa having to sit there and deal with all those kids that have a love/hate relationship with him, poor guy :(
See ya soon
Shelby
That is a great picture! It's so wierd how they're afraid. It does explain it that he won't go to anyone, but Madelyn goes to everyone, just not Santa! Funny kids.
Oh well. Less presents for him ;)
I think santa is general looks kinda scary- he is big, covered in hair, his face is half hidden, he dresses flamboyantly- I can understand why little michael is scared!
Your Santa even looks like a nice Santa. Aiden did the same thing I didn't blame him though, our Santa was pretty scary looking! Give them a couple more years and they will love him!
this picture is just priceless! you will be glad you have this. i sware every kid goes through this stage. and by the way, i plan on being in tri-cities from the 29th - 4th. will you be in town? we need to get together!!! merry christmas.
Post a Comment