photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Monday, December 8, 2008

More teeth- finally

Michael finally has some new teeth. 3 to be exact. The first one came a couple weeks ago and was hiding in the back. They seem to be coming in out of order with that one. Two more recently showed up front. He is still missing one of his front teeth as you can see. Nice little space he's got there but I'm sure the next one will be there soon. Michael has been getting into all sorts of things lately and loves to make a mess. He finds pump containers most fascinating lately. He'll hold the bottle pump side down and bang it on the ground. He usually manages to get something out. Lovely.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. We pretty much just hung out at home. College football season tends to keep us at home. I wasn't much involved in the watching though. I've been busy reading Breaking Dawn. I can't believe how quickly I'm reading this one and it's the longest. That goes to show that I am enjoying it thus far.

5 comments:

Jan said...

Oh that is a cute teethy shot Kelsey. Have fun reading as the football noise is in the background. :)

Em and Ms said...

This gets wierder and wierder with how similar our kids are! Madelyn's teeth have been coming in all out of order too. She's got all 4 molars now, still just her front two teeth, and three of the bottom front ones. Silly kids. Hopefully Michael didn't have too hard of a time getting those 3 through. That's a pretty silly smile :)

Janet said...

I love the smile!!!

Laura said...

That's good that he's finally getting more teeth in, he'll be able to chew more foods! Ryker's getting two molars in right now too he's handling it pretty well I guess. Have fun reading I love the Twilight series!!!!

Robinson said...

That is a cute picture of Michael and his new teeth! You'll have to let us know how quickly you finish Breaking Dawn. Did you happen to see the movie yet?
So it sounds like you will be in Washington for Christmas. We'll be in town from Dec 21st to Dec 30th. I would love to catch up with you then and meet your adorable little boy! Let me know when you guys will be in town. My email is kristin.d.r(at)gmail.com.