(you can see we still have a few patches of weeds to pull)
Super sod man himself
(he asked me if he looked skinny when I took this, I just had to laugh at him. He's always asking me this now- he's obviously in the middle of loosing some weight).
His weapon of choice: a steak knife
Our sod nearly filled our entire backyard. I think we'll do bark or something like it where the sod didn't reach. We'll want to do a little landscaping back there at some point. I told Joe our birthday presents & Christmas presents should be landscaping(I sound like my mom again, no offense mom:). I think he was shocked to hear that out of my mouth. He wasn't quite as thrilled. He told me he wants Rock Band for his PS3. I guess he didn't want a tree or shrub? Hmm
Lying sod down wasn't the only thing that happened over the weekend...

5 comments:
Good job Joe. And the knife works great huh. I get that.
Happy climbing Michael. Watch out Kelsey. He will be opening doors before you know it too :)
Take Care.
How nice to have a yard of actual grass to play in! And just spend time showing Michael how to climb down stairs (foot down first) - it's not so bad then. He and Madelyn would get along just fine--she always wants to be outside too!
You guys did a great job! I think you need one of those fast growing trees in the back, there, to give you some much needed SHADE! There's some that will grow like 15 feet in one year- I don't know how much they cost, though... sure would be nice!
It looks great. A lot of hard work on Joe's part. Glad it is done. Sorry we could not have been there to help out. (Ha ha)
Wish I'd known Joe was loosing weight I could have had another contest with him. Mom
Hey thanks for your kind comment. Nice sod. Great work Joe!!
Post a Comment