Last Saturday we decided to go ahead and add one more palate of grass to the backyard. I know you all are sick of hearing about our grass but it's just such a huge difference that our yard of dirt and weeds! Joe's friend from work agreed to help out. I was grateful for this so that Joe didn't have to do it all by himself. They took turns throwing the 20lb(?) piece of grass in a wheel barrow & hauled it into the backyard. Here Joe's taking his turn in bringing it to the back.
Cody must have loaded that one. I some how manage to not get a single picture of Cody helping, but my eyes are proof. When they were all done Cody went home to clean up and brought his wife, Christina & their two kids back for dinner. We grilled chicken, hamburgers & hot dogs. And feasted on yummy broccoli salad, potato salad, beans & chips. It was fun to sit outside on our porch with friends and enjoy the grass. Not to mention the company. We are terrible about having people over. We're working on that though! This is the only picture I have of our get together because the camera batteries died right after this picture. Cody still didn't get in this shot, only half his body.
Our grass completed- where it looks lighter in color is the newest sod.
Oh and I'll be resolving my 16yr old issue today... it turns out that I was right!!! I'll let you in on it when I get back!
1 comment:
I'm surprised at how fast your grass turned green, that's awesome! Looks good. And you should be having lots of rain when Ike gets there.....
Shelby
Post a Comment