photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Monday, September 8, 2008

It's My 105 Post!

When I hit my 100th post I hadn't realized it because we were up to our noses in sod. Well my nose anyway.


To celebrate my 105th post I'm going to do something a little bit different. I've seen this done on a few other blogs as a regular post. I know I'm such a copy cat but copying is the first form of flattery, right? Yes!


I want you to leave me a comment of a memory we have together or even post of a memory on your blog, if you wish. It can be your first memory of us, the only memory of us, or any memory you can come up with. I'm excited to see your point of view of a memory we share together, or not- I may not have even known it existed or have forgotten (please refresh my half broken of a memory).


I'm so excited to see what memories you have of me! Get a jumpin' on the creative train!

"Pictures are just as precious as memories, that's why I take so many" - by me.

12 comments:

Brooklet said...

mmm, I have lots of memories with you. But I think I will go with something pretty dicy! Remember how I use to give you rides to school and one day you dropped a note in my car by accident (do you know what I am talking about?) and it was a list. (Now do you know what I am talking about). You and Melinda had made a list of boys you liked, boys you didn't like, etc, etc. And I still remember who was on top of your list!

Em and Ms said...

Hmmm, so many memories. I think I'll choose sleepovers at your house. Calling in to the radio to dedicate songs, having dirt clods thrown at the window and freaking us out, and of course your special "talent." We had a lot of fun.

Riggs Familia said...

Brooke!...don't leave me hangin! Who was it?
Oh- "talent" I have to say I forgot about that one. But, how unforgetable it is! :)

Kelsey said...

Brooke! I totally forgot about that! I of course remember "the list" only I forgot that I had left it in your car! Ohh so funny. Man I miss the crazy drama of HS.

Emily! No Way! I can't believe you mentioned my "talent"!!! Wait who was throwing dirt at us? I don't remember that part! Oh how we loved to dedicate songs, who were they to again? I think Melinda was there once and hers was to Aaron. Ha ha ha

This is so much fun guys! Keep it comming!

Melinda your post is so awesome- I'll comment on it.

Jan said...

Your smile is always my favorite memory of you. It makes your eyes sparkle too. Seriously.

Dani W said...

Hmmm... My first memory of you... I remember we had classes together in 6th grade. I remember you being popular and well liked and I not so much. I looked up to you, even though you were super tiny. I remember I was so excited that that year I actually had popular friends to give out my school pictures to.

I also remember you were on my volleyball team in 7th grade and I did you hair in curls for the pictures... lol... memories.

Anonymous said...

Do Mom's memories count? The first memory I have of you is when you were born and you were the cutest little baby girl around. You had tiny little features and strawberry blonde hair and I couldn't have been happier.
Well I obviously could write a book but I think one thing I will never forget is when you got engaged and I had no clue and you just casually showed me your ring at the airport. You got me good that time. Mom

Em and Ms said...

I can't believe you don't remember the dirt clods! We were so scared. It was Warren and Aaron. They also TP'd my house. Then they asked you and Melinda out on a date to make up for it, even though I got TP'd! I got to go along and scare you guys on Bateman Island though. I remember such random things I swear.

Oh, and the song dedications were to certain BC boys :)

Brooklet said...

If memories serves me correctly, and I believe it does, it was Brooks Pitcher who topped the list of most desirable boys.

Kelsey said...

Ha ha that is so funny that you remember I was thinking it was someone else but I do remember now that he was part of the list.

Melissa and Bryan said...

Let's see there are many. I remember you, Lindee, and I going to the fabric store together and picking out fabric to make matching skirts and swimming shorts and then meeting every week at Sis. Wamsleys to make them. I remember we thought we were so cute in our matching skirts! I remember going to your house to sleep over one time and I was amazed at how big it was! And I thought the spiral stair case was so cool. I remember you and Melinda coming over to my house to get ready for the church dance. This was my first dance!! You guys were there to help me and tell me everything I needed to know and do. I also remember having the thrifty fashion show for Young Women's at your house. We dressed up in our bargain outfits and walked down the cool spiral stair case! I also remember you as a cute cheerleader in High school. I remember how adorable you were at the football games. The cute, little peppy one! Oh I remember another one. I remember sitting with you and Melinda in Primary one sunday and then Bro. Simpson asking the three of us to sing in church. I remember we went and practiced at the church building and then for some reason my parents said that we were going to visit my grandparents that weekend and I couldn't sing in church!! I was so upset and I felt so bad leaving you two by your self. I begged my parents to go another time but they wouldn't budge. How did that go anyway? I'm sure you two did great! Those are some memories that come to mind! I always thought you were so adorable and you still are!!

Kelsey said...

Jan- Thanks! You're too sweet

Danielle- I had no idea I was popular? I'm flattered that you thought that and that you looked up to me, even though it was actually down. he he I do remember now about volleyball & hair do's for pictures. Fun times.

Mom- I know I got you good!

Em- I totally forgot about the Bateman Island date! Melinda was so freaked out by the dog chain thing. I didn't remember though that you were in it. Man I have such a terrible memory!


Melissa- I don't even remember singing in church! You'll have to ask Melinda. I'm sure we did fine but could have used your beautiful voice & smiling face! Those skirts were awesome, Sis Wamsley was so kind to help us with our sewing. Such fun matching and all. Getting ready for dances was sometimes the highlight! Although I think Melinda always was dancing with a boy so it probably wasn't for her... he he.