I am guessing you have a thing for chickens- just a guess! Cute new look for your blog!
So cute Kelsey. I love your decor. I think rooster in the Rost is perfect.
So... I think I might know what I will be getting you for Christmas lol... Something with a rooster in it...
Kelsey I love the new blog address! It is too cute and I love the title of your blog too. Love the roosters! You are one cute little chickie!
Love the Blog look!!! Your blog name is super cute too :)!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am guessing you have a thing for chickens- just a guess! Cute new look for your blog!
So cute Kelsey. I love your decor. I think rooster in the Rost is perfect.
So... I think I might know what I will be getting you for Christmas lol... Something with a rooster in it...
Kelsey I love the new blog address! It is too cute and I love the title of your blog too. Love the roosters! You are one cute little chickie!
Love the Blog look!!! Your blog name is super cute too :)!
Post a Comment