I have always thought she was going to be a good candidate... once her name was revealed I was very excited... just a good feeling about her. I know she has morals and integrity ... that is good enough for me! I think she is the soft touch that Mccain needed for his campaign and lets be honest... anything is better than obama!
I'm going to have to watch the speach online, I missed it. So far though, I've been impressed with her forthwriteness (is that a word?) yet genuinity (is that a word?)Plus, she's gorgeous.
7 comments:
I watched some of it because there was not anything else to watch. I really liked it. She did a great job. GO SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!
Bye bye.♥☺♥
I thought the same thing! After watching last night, I have so much more confidence in her.
I have always thought she was going to be a good candidate... once her name was revealed I was very excited... just a good feeling about her. I know she has morals and integrity ... that is good enough for me! I think she is the soft touch that Mccain needed for his campaign and lets be honest... anything is better than obama!
I'm going to have to watch the speach online, I missed it. So far though, I've been impressed with her forthwriteness (is that a word?) yet genuinity (is that a word?)Plus, she's gorgeous.
I have been waiting for a Sarah. I am so glad she is here.
I totally agree! she is the edge that McCain needs! I just love love love her!
I love this woman and it makes my vote for McCain a lot easier!
Post a Comment