photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Michael!

12 comments:

Jan said...

He made it. I can't believe he is a year. Happy Birthday Michael. Keep on being the cute boy you are. What a great year. Look forward to the next.

The Mom Tobler said...

Happy Birthday Michael. Don't let your Gramma Jera squeeze the stuffin' out of ya'.

I loved your slide show.

Jan said...

I came back and watch the video. Good job. The song is perfect. What a great year of cute memories. Mattie and I were laughing at some parts.

...Laura... said...

awwww... it's perfect! What a great song for this slideshow too! Michael is so lucky to have you two as his parents. What a happy little boy!

Can't wait to see the birthday boy tonight!!

Janet said...

Happy Birthday Micheal!!! You are such a cute boy! What a good job on the video I loved it!! It has inspired me to take more video of Violet! I loved the count down and everything!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a video...it was great. Happy Birthday Michael. Wish you were closer so I could give you a big hug and kiss. We love and miss all of you.

Aunt Cheron, Uncle Robert, and all your crazy cousins, Breanne, Kaitlynn, Victoria, and Stephen.

Cindy said...

Does anyone have a tissue? Nothing gets me like the love a mother has for her baby and Kelsey you LOVE that baby and who could blame you. He is so sweet and just how sweet he is really shines through in his smiling eyes. i came across a quote that sums it up for me "When they placed you in my arms you fell into my heart" Just remember he might be one today but he will ALWAYS be your baby. HaPpY BiRtHDaY MiChAel!

Em and Ms said...

Happy Birthday Michael! What a fun video to put together. Michael is such a cute, fun little boy. I've loved seeing him grow up through your blog.

Riggs Familia said...

You did it! You survived your first year as mother! Fun, huh?!

Happy Birthday, Michael! Crazy it's already been a year.

Enjoy your cake, Michael, and get it everywhere! :)

Debie Spurgeon said...

So finally I remembered you changed your blog name and I hadn't put it on my Reader yet. It's great to catch up. When I say Madelyn's birthday post, I remembered Michael had a birthday too. I love that picture of the screaming new born. Enjoy your day sweet little boy.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Michael!!! He is a sweet boy. Loved the video. Cute background.
Bye bye.♥☺♥

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I told you how much I loved your video, it's really cute Kels, you did a good job. I especially love the last part with little Michael talking away....miss ya! Thanks for letting me come visit.
Tia Shelby