photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

12 Month Stats

Michael had his 12 month well baby check up today. He was a little cranky this morning but managed to survive the shots and Dr. visit. He even fell asleep on the way home. I think he was tired through the whole appointment and maybe a little hungry. Bad mama. I didn't feel like taking him in the stroller or taking our gigantic diaper bag so I carried him just brought an extra diaper and wipes in my purse. I should have brought some cheerios, he only had a bottle before we went. We woke up a little later then expected. I think we were both worn out still from our busy weekend with the family visiting. Okay so onto the results of our pudgy fingered little boy, I mean baby boy.

12 Months Stats:


Weight 24lbs 2.5 oz
Height 30.12 in or 76.5 CM
Head 47.5 cm or 18.7 Inches

What does all this mean?

He's a very healthy baby boy in the 50-75th percentile for all categories. He appears to be very well rounded, even in the belly department.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess that cupcake he ate probably added a few extra ounces. I could sure tell. He is one solid little man. Grandma J

Cindy said...

you got a 25pounder!?! how is it that you are able to hold him. kai is only 20 and i have a hard time and i am twice the size of you. that just goes to show how strong you really are, but you already knew that ;-)!!!

Walker Family said...

He is perfect Kelsey!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

No wonder he feels so heavy to carry. That is just like holding two 10 lb sacks of sugar and then some! Mom