I've been looking for a dresser on Craigslist for a few months and wasn't finding what I was looking for. I didn't want to spend much but needed to like the style. I ended up finding this one knowing I needed to remove the old tape residue and give it a nice coat of paint. I only paid $35 I think. Joe bought me 4 cans of black paint and it turned out really nice. It's not as sturdy as I'd like for it to be but we'll see how long it lasts us.

It's amazing what black spray paint can do! All ready for Michael's room!

It's amazing what black spray paint can do! All ready for Michael's room!


3 comments:
Looks fab!
I love it! Great work.
Wow, it looks great! I never would have thought that spray paint would work so well! Good to know!
Post a Comment