photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2013

Christmas Eve was spend with our neighbors and church friends with friends their family visiting.  We spend Christmas day there as well. It was so nice of them to include us in their Christmas.  There was lots of yummy food and the kids had a great time playing with their friends.
 
This Christmas season we had an Elf visit us this year.  Michael named her Bambi.  They loved finding her in funny spots each morning, sometimes with treats or reminders to be good.  Here they are leaving Santa cookies and saying goodbye to Bambi until next year.


 
On Christmas Eve Bambi brought Reindeer food for the boys to sprinkle on the lawn.
 
 
Christmas morning was pretty simple.  The boys loved all their gifts and even bought for each other and Michael bought for Joe and I.  That morning I tried a new recipe for cinnamon rolls that were egg free and they turned out horrible.  Next year I will definitely test it out first.  I was a little bummed they didn't turn out but we still had a great time that afternoon and evening at our friend's house. 



 
We managed to not take a family photo that morning.  Oops, guess there's next year. 

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Awwwwww, Landon giving Michael a hug :) precious