photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Eighteen Month Pictures... a month or two late

Landon turned 18 months March 16th. Here it is May and I just got around to taking pictures!


The apple of his eye is me! ;)
(look closely)



The empty lot across the street came in handy for pictures. :)




It is so hard to get Landon to smile!  I have a hard time getting "the perfect picture".  I need to hire a professional. 
Landon is our crazy boy.  He has no fear.  He does listen pretty well if Joe and I give him a stern look.  It's quite funny.  He wants to do everything big brother does including sitting at the table(only occasionally during snack time do I let him), brush his teeth(he doesn't want any help), putting back his drink into the fridge, clearing the table if he has a bowl- he puts it in the sink every time with out being asked.  I didn't even have to teach this to him.  He picked it up on his own.  He loves a variety of foods and will try just about anything.  He adores his brother and loves rough housing with him. They love to listen to music and run around the kitchen table then around the recliner. He can be really sweet and gives good kisses at night time.  He is talking a bit but it's a little hard to understand most of what he says.  We are catching on though to what his words mean.  He loves to walk up an down the stairs apparently he is a big boy and has graduated from being carried or crawling up and down them.  We try to always hold his hand though because he still worries me. When Joe comes home from work he squeals "Dada!" over & over again,  while running to hug his knees. We love our little man.  He is growing up quick.   

No comments: