photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Monday, February 20, 2012

Landon's First Haircut

We knew it was time to give Landon a haircut when he kept getting called a girl, even though he was clearly dressed as a boy. Sadly Joe and I took turns cutting and buzzing away Landon's curly locks.

Sucker time for distraction
&
Before

Looks at those curly locks!  I love them!

Silly style by Mama before the cut

What'cha doin back there Dada?

Oh!

Bieber baby look. 
I found myself liking this look but knew I wanted it short all around.

After bath and jammies

A few days later with some styling.
Right after we cut his hair I regretted it and missed it. 
But I have gotten over it and I still love my boy even if I miss his long hair.
I normally do not like long hair but on little kids it's just too cute. 

2 comments:

Laura Neill said...

So I haven't really thought your boys look too much alike- but that pic of him "after bath and jammies" looks JUST like Michael!

Shelby said...

Landon looks kinda guido with the hair slicked back, all he needs is a button down shirt with a hairy chest and a gold chain! haha