For Father's Day this year Michael helped put together breakfast for Daddy. Joe wasn't feeling so well this year so we avoided pictures.
We got this book this year. Joe and Michael love reading it together at night before bedtime. So I got the idea to make one like it but with pictures of them doing things together. It turned out really cute and is a special book for them to share. I'll be making one for Joe from Landon in the future. I just don't have enough variety of pictures yet. I tried to share the link from Walgreens but it wouldn't work. You'll just have to imagine how cute it was.
Michael went up and sang at church and did really well. He was scared at first but his friend Maverick helped push him up the stairs and over to the other Primary kids. :) It was adorable to watch those two do that.


No comments:
Post a Comment