photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Saturday, April 30, 2011

I want your honest opinion...

Do you like this color of paint?  Please either comment or be anonymous and vote on the side.
Please just be honest.

11 comments:

Laura Neill said...

I do like the color. It goes well with the decor around it. However, a color like this is highly dependent upon the room decor, the color of carpet, and the amount of natural light the room receives. I'm not sure I would paint an entire room in this color, but maybe an accent wall?.. but yes, I like it.

Rach and Clark said...

I like it. But I like mustard-y looking yellow. What does your husband think?

Brooklet said...

I like it. Its a good pop of color.

NaDell said...

I voted no, but I like the color, just not quite that dark or bright on a big wall...does that make sense? I like yellow when it's pale. Bedrooms usually have sleepy colors like blue, green, or lavender so you can relax. Yellow and red are both kind of exciting attention grabbing colors. I'd use that in a small dining room maybe.
You could ROCK any color though. I love your curtains and bed and that picture does have a little of the wall color in it.
That's what I think, but everyone has their own ideas about what they like. Does Joe like it? That's more important. =)

The Mothership said...

I like it! What are apprehensions about it?

Em and Ms said...

I like the color, but I like bold colors. It's very cheery. If you don't love it though, change it. It's not going to be restful if you aren't happy with it. I agree with the first comment too.

Chad said...

I like it a lot!

Janet said...

By the way that was my comment not Chads ;0).

Riggs Familia said...

No not my most favorite color. But YES I do like it. I think because of the decor it makes me like it. Because there is so much color, I like the neutral bed and the simplified look of the wall hanging.

Candace said...

Love the color! It's not too bright, it's the perfect gold, especially with your decor! You can trust my opinon, it was my job for two years and I went to school for it. I consider myself a semi-professional :)

Amanda said...

What a cute blog! I Kinda like the color. I really like the curtains!!