photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa and Gingerbread Trains

December 10th our ward had it's Christmas party.  Michael was excited to see Santa & tell him what he wanted.  He was originally going to sit on his lap but changed his mind while waiting in line.  At least he wasn't afraid to talk to him.  Or was he...he looks a little unsure here.
  

Here he is listing off what he wants... the names of trains.


That Sunday we opened up a train gingerbread kit we'd purchased that weekend to decorate.  Michael didn't care much about putting it together.  He just wanted to eat the frosting, candy & cookies, which he was successful in doing as you can see the frosting all over his face.  I couldn't keep him out of it!


Sweet pose with the finished product.


 A little cheese with that. :)  So photogenic this boy.
I had fun doing this with Michael but I had a hard time letting him just go at it.  I was trying to figure out how it went together and he just wanted to take over.  I have a hard time letting things fly but he sure is teaching me how.

No comments: