photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Family Talent

Joe has some pretty talented eyebrows as he can do "The Rock". He can nearly manipulate them in any manner he'd like.

Michael has a fun time trying to manipulate his eyebrows in different ways as his daddy does.  We think it's pretty funny and cute.  This video was made over a month ago. Enjoy.









































As for my eyebrows, they are nearly nonexistent. ;)

3 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Ha ha--I love it! So cute! He looks a lot like Joe in these videos.

Ashleigh said...

funny because i was actually thinking that i could see some shoemake in him. I must say that i think you have one of the cutest boys i have ever seen. I hope my boy is cute like him. his eyes are so pretty. He seems like he has the most darling personality too!! i hope to someday meet that little guy.

Laura Neill said...

He is such a cutie!!