Starting swim lessons with Michael- he was super clingy and would occasionally scream while in the pool. We stuck it out and two weeks later he's enjoying his time in the pool. He loves to swim on his own with the help of a few floaties. He'll only occasionally try to blow bubbles in the pool and still doesn't want to get his face wet. I'm glad we went & had so much fun. It was great bonding time together.
Ignore my neon white legs :)
Swim Buddies- Michael & Adrian





4 comments:
How fun!!! I started Violet in swimming lessons too. It has been an adventure, but I can see she is getting better too!!
finally a post!
looks like you had fun with swimming lessons. i love summer :)
we are doing swim lessons too! It is so fun to get out in the sun. Claire didnt do so well last year when she was 3 but this year she seems to be doing a lot better. you look fabulous in a swimsuit! i look so gross when i am pregnant. i would take your white skinny legs anyday!!
So cute! I wish I could take Maeli to swim lessons. She only likes the baby pool. Haha!
Post a Comment