photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nursing cover

A friend of mine that is prego and due in a few months asked me if I'd help her make a nursing cover.  I've been wanting to make one so it was a great opportunity to do it.  While Michael was sleeping my friend came over and we made them.  I think they turned out so cute.  If you nurse or will be nursing soon you need one of these.  I truly believe they are a must.  I bought one soon after I had Michael when we were flying to visit his family.  I spent way too much on a very cute one but it was worth the money because I used it so much.  Now I'll have two.  Want to make on yourself?  Go here and follow the step by step directions.  I didn't get a picture of my friends but here is mine:

And while I'm taking pictures of myself.  Here I am at 17 weeks & 5 days.  On Monday the 26th I have an ultrasound and can't wait to find out what we're having. 

*On a side note my littlest brother McKenzie received his mission call to Pheonix, AZ and leaves for the MTC May 12th.

8 comments:

Bethany said...

Your belly is so much smaller than mine is right now. I wish pregnancy didn't leave you with such a big belly towards the end.

And congrats, McKenzie is going to Phoenix! Jordan is in Nevada.

Anonymous said...

Looks like your nursing cover turned out cute. Your tummy is bigger than I thought it would be, beings I have not seen you pregnant this time. Still tiny though! Love, Mom

NaDell said...

I used that same cute fabric in my aprons! So fun.
I take it you are having a girl?
Cute.

Ashleigh said...

I love the nursing cover! Cute Belly picture. Cant wait to find out what your having. AND Congrats to Kenz, that is so cool!

Shells said...

Hey, I live in Phoenix, along with half of Pasco Stake :) Maybe I'll see him!

The Mortensens said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing. And congratulations!

Riggs Familia said...

congrats mckenzie! he may even run into a few familiar wamsley faces down there!

cute cover! looks good. i like the fabric, i always have a hard time picking fabric! good choice.

cute belly! makes me wanna rub it :)

Brooklet said...

Wow, that belly is cute! When do you find out what you are having? And the nursing cover looks so well made. Very cute!

Congrats to McKenzie!