I first painted our half bath a while back, which I first mentioned here. I also improved the light fixture too. I hated the color pretty much once I finished it. I knew it wasn't the look I was going for. It was way too much color. Here it is with it's previous color and some primer. Ahh the miracles of primer. I love being able to start all over from a clean slate.
I think I actually finished repainting the half bath sometime before Easter. I just never posted my finished project. I actually added a few accessories this past weekend to give it more of a complete look. We used to have cans of bathroom spray on the shelf, not so attractive. Here it is in all it's glory. The color actually looks a bit duller than in real life so you'll just have to believe me when I say it looks good.

8 comments:
Very nice! That color just seems to fit a lot better in the bathroom.
It looks so great! I'm glad you're happy with it now. It's so hard to get a good picture in a bathroom, but I can tell you did a great job.
i love the color and they go so well with the accessories- very cute and well done.
Wow! Soooo much better! It looks really peaceful and a comforting place to...uh, you know, do your business.
I really LOVE the look of the bathroom after! SOOO nice! I also love your picture of you in the mirror lol... might as well look cute while you are taking a picture of the room! :)
Looks great! I really like the new color :)
Stinkin' cute! I love it. If only I could see it in person!
I love it! Great job kels... wanna come decorate mine now?
Post a Comment