This is Pugsley. He is Michael's favorite stuffed animal. His name came from a Ty beanie baby Pug. We wanted to name him Rufus but Michael liked Pugsley better so it became his name. He takes him just about everywhere. He's come with us to visit family and sometimes friends. Other times he's not allowed to leave the house, feared that he may get lost. He's getting a little frumpy looking since he's been around for almost a year now but Michael loves him dearly. The best part about him (in my opinion) is that he cost less than $3 new, on clearance. Michael loves giving him kisses and talks with him daily. He's even ended up in timeout for doing something bad, in Michael's opinion(I was sad I was not fast enough to catch this on video). Michael cuddles him in the chair before bedtime while reading books and takes him to bed. Puglsey even motivates Michael to do things like getting ready for bed or helping clean up toys.
We all need a buddy in life and Pugsley is Michaels'

4 comments:
Very true. We all need a Pugsley in life:) I wish that I could've seen Michael disciplining him, hilarious!
We miss Pugsley after his last visit, and of course Michael with him! Mom
Violet saw Pugsley and said "DOG" Micheal is so cute!!! I think that's so cute that he got put in timeout!
i am loving this post. so cute.
Post a Comment