Tonight we attended our ward Halloween party/ trunk or treat. Michael won best costume for 1-4yr olds. There were a ton of kids so we were impressed he won! I'm sure it had nothing to do with his big beautiful eyes and chubby cheeks. ;) Hope you had a fun and safe Halloween!







7 comments:
adorable. I would have voted for him too!
What a cutie! I can see why he won.
Congratulations Michael! You are the cutest train conductor I've ever laid my eyes on! Love you!
Emily said exactly what I was gonna say! He looks so cute in his costume! The pictures you took are awesome too- quite the photographer! What kind of camera do you have?
Oh how ADORABLE!!!! How creative are you!!! I love his costume for sure! :)
That's my little grandson. Just like his mama as she won when she was that age also. Mom
I can see why he won. Sooooo cute! Great pictures, too.
Post a Comment